Saturday, December 23, 2006

Secret Santa

Before Carmen left to Spain, we had our Secret Santa. I was so excited, thinking of what I was going to make to my secret Santa. I know the girls, they are all very creative and I was curious to see what they would make.

We had a great time, of course!! As you imagine, all the gifts were so beautiful! And we know each other well, it was not hard to come up with a present. It is very inspiring to be in a group like ours. I really cherish our friendship.

I took Flor. I made her a small black purse, a head band, a pin cushion and a small Christmas tree wall hang.


Pilar got a notebook from Camila. It had a nice quilted cover.


I got the most beautiful Christmas ornaments from Claudia.


Claudia also made a small ornament for all the girls. She is so sweet.

I wish you all a great Christmas.

No comments: