Sunday, January 07, 2007

Coming back to the Sunday meetings

My sister's back pack



Yanina and the niece's bag


it's reversible!


the Giselle fabrics



Today I enjoy coming back to the Minerva's circle meeting!!
New year...new things...and new ideas!!

Giselle showed us a bag that she make for a friend, that was cute!! and she brought beautiful fabrics, and she was looking for ideas to make different things..... we had many ideas because the fabrics were awesome!! and now we are waiting for the result!!

Flor showed the pictures of the baptism of Matthew. He looks so nice and happy with the cloths make by his mom!!

Yanina brought a niece's bag, it is reversible and looks very nice!!

Tery finished her big quilt, that complete is very beautiful and I think that is a inspiration for all of us. It's hand made and it was a hard work, 76 hours in total!!

I showed pictures of my sister's back pack. I'm very happy with this work and I guess that will make one for me very soon!!!!

See you next week!

3 comments:

Gisele Schoene said...

I am glad we are back to our meetings! I missed them!

Anonymous said...

mi new backpack ha sido todo un exito aqui en Chile, la gente no cree que me la hizo Pepa, creen que es comprada, y yo ando feliz con ella.
Espero encontrar las argollas aca para enviartelas y tener otra brand new!!
Espero que todas sigan haciendo cosas tan lindas como las que vi y que en mi proximo viaje sean todas unas expertas!

muchos saludos :)

Carmen said...

I miss you!! I see you all have been making wonderful things! the back pack is great! It looks professional! and the bags that Gisele and Yanina made are cute too! Congratulations to Teri for her big wonderful quilt and I can't wait to see all the new projects! Happy New Year Minerva girls!!