Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Workshop # 2: fabric cover notebooks

This Sunday at Minerva's circle we had a pleasant surprise, Amisha, who used to live here and is a part of our group, came by while she is spending some vacations in Florida. It was great to see her again and to have a nice chat with her while sewing and making new projects. She also got her presents from her secret Santa, Teri. A nice bag and a nice bowl among other nice things.

Amisha and her presents

One of our new members, Tere, was so kind on Sunday to show us how to make a beautiful fabric cover to a plain looking notebook. such a nice present and so easy to make! and also it required very few and inexpensive material. Thank you so much Tere! We enjoyed it a lot, and I gave mine to my mother in law and made her happy.
Here are the pictures of all of us with our notebooks.

Tere and Marcela

Minerva's circle notebook workshop 2

Here are the pictures of all of us with our notebooks.

Minerva's circle notebook workshop

And this is how they looked. I am looking forward to learn some new things, this was so much fun!

note books

2 comments:

Ana Clara said...

What a surprise to see Amisha there! I wish I could give her a big hug too! Also, the notebooks look great! I have been thinking of something like that to give to my sons teachers, but I am not sure how to make it...
Good job with the workshops!
Go girls!

Anonymous said...

Cool, I really enjoyed working with this projects, can''t wait for the followings ...